Because I'm finally getting over that nasty nasty flu, I can now share with you 7 interesting facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I have a very deep and very serious crush on Thomas Jefferson. I refer to him as "TJ" and for awhile, I carried around a pen that would let you click through the Declaration of Independence. If you'd like to get me an early birthday present, I have a few items from the Monticello Gift Collection on my Amazon wish list.
2. I used to draw on EVERYTHING. I mean everything. . .my family's old home is still riddled with scribbles that can be found inside closet doors, under tables, on top of plates, behind furniture, etc. My mother calls them "souvenirs" lol.
3. I once thought that I spoke to Yoko Ono on the phone as part of her art exhibit. Turns out I was wrong, but it still makes a great story ;)
4. I used to be a hard core World of Warcraft player. When I stopped playing, I had a level 80 mage gnome and owned over 100 pets and over 100 mounts. I was an officer in my guild called Tiny Tyrants, which had a strict height requirement (gnomes and dwarves only). Don't believe me? Here's our website and here's my avatar:
|Her name was Frostbitten. She was awesome.|
6. I like visiting weird museums. . these have included the PEZ museum in Burlingame, CA; the history of toys museum in London, and the museum about the world's biggest ball of string made by ONE man in Darwin, Minnesota.
7. I'm turning 30 in about a week. . and I plan on doing so at the happiest place on earth: Disney World :D.
I guess it's time to tag a few people, but I sort of want it to be on a voluntary basis only. . .so if you enjoyed this blog entry and would like to share a few interesting facts about yourself as well, I also gift you with these blogger awards!
Just write a similar blog entry and link it in the comments section below so I know about it :).