Friday, November 9, 2012

shy

In The Clouds by charlotteycheng
Even the shyest of clouds will come out to enjoy a good soak in the warm hues of sunrise.  

This week, I had the privilege of catching a few gorgeous sunrises and sunsets that really got me out of this blue mood I've been feeling lately.  Thus, I thought I'd share a bit of the lifting view with you as well :).

Also, I just wanted to remind folks that I'll be signing books and giving a talk about A Moment in Time at the Book Passage store in Corte Madera, December 8th, 11am.  I hope to see you guys there. . .a polaroid camera may or may not be making an appearance at the event.  You'll just have to swing by to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Glad you like it :). P.S. I'm out of town right now but you should be getting your boom soon!

      Delete